ד וַיֹּאמְרוּ הָבָה נִבְנֶה-לָּנוּ עִיר,
וּמִגְדָּל וְרֹאשׁוֹ בַשָּׁמַיִם, וְנַעֲשֶׂה-
לָּנוּ שֵׁם: פֶּן-נָפוּץ, עַל-פְּנֵי כָל-
And they said: ‘Come, let us build us a city, and a tower, with its top in heaven. And let us make ourselves a name, so that we are not scattered on the face of the whole earth.’
- One or more ice cream cones,
preferably ones that expose a large
portion when stacked
- Sticky fruit leather
- Person- or bear-shaped sprinkles
- Powdered sugar
- Paint brush
- Tweezers (optional)
- Mix powdered sugar with enough water to make a medium-thickness sugar glue.
- If using more than one ice cream cone, determine what portion will show when a second cone is put on top of the first. Make sure to only decorate these portions except on the uppermost cone.
- Starting with the bottom cone, use fruit leather to make windows and/or doors, and use to decorate. Score the leather (do not cut through the paper)
to make it easier to peel off the paper.
- Using a paintbrush, dab sugar glue where you intend to put shaped sprinkles. Add sprinkles using tweezers or your fingers. Repeat, placing each completed cone atop the previous one.